Our Terms and Conditions are quite simple.
1. If you make comments on our website or social media, be courteous, polite and respectful with other people in our community.
2. By agreeing to become a site member with Moorey's Martial Arts, you agree not to copy, reproduce, share or record any video, audio or written content contained within, produced or shared by Moorey's Martial Arts on any platform.
3. You acknowledge that if you choose to participate in virtual classes, courses or exercise sessions, you do so at your own risk.
4. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure a safe, secure and tidy environment with adequate ventilation, light and stability to undertake strenuous exercise.
5. You accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, promoters, sponsors and any person or body directly associated with the trainer, against all liability (including liability for negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with an participation in any online activity.
6. I acknowledge that participating in these activities may involve a risk of serious injury from various causes including; over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings.
7. Your recognise the difficulties associated with the activities and attest that you are physically fit to participate safely in the activity an that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised you otherwise.
8. You understand the demanding physical nature of these activities. You are not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that would cause this activity to be detrimental to your health if you chose to participate.In the event that you become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may cause this activity to be detrimental to your health, you agree to cease the activity and contact us directly as soon as practicable. By continuing to participate in this activity, you accept the risks despite these conditions and are still and always under the terms of this agreement.
9. You agree that you are 18 years or older and have read this document fully, or as a parent or guardian of the participant:
a) You agree to the above for yourself and on behalf of the participant, and
b) You indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to.